viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Hobbies

When I was child, I lived with my cousin, he is fourty years more old me, and when I was a baby, he played the guitar and I looked him. He listened rock's music for example, rolling stones, deep purple, europe, U2.

 I grown with he, and in my eleven birthday, my father given to me a guitar, this was fantastic because my cousin can teached how play this instrument.
Now, I have twenty years old, and in my free times, I sing and play the guitar, and when I am  very very inspired, I compose song with a letters that  talk of the love, the life, of my friends, and now the letters of my songs are the revolution, of the politic problems of the country.

thanks to my hobbie, I become in a woman with more force, I learn to express my ideas and my opinions in diferents places. For example in one occassion, I sang in the "Central Unitaria de Trabajadores" in Santiago, with a lot of people, I was very nervous but if I could not play guitar and sing,  I never would have expressed what I felt at that moment. The people applauded me and given me congratulations.

The guitar in my life is as a one part of me, is a other organ of my body that works in harmony with all others natural organs. The guitar is a canal through which pass all my feelings and melodies come to the outside. I love play the guitar.


1 comentario:

  1. Dear Claudia,

    You wrote 254 words. Good. Please, check these comments:

    Hobbies

    …he is fOrty years older THAN me,
    the guitar and I lookedED AT him. He listened TO rock( NO “'s”) music …

    I GREW UP with Him my father GAVE ME A guitar,
    …my cousin COULD TEACH ME how TO play this instrument.

    Now, I AM twenty years old,
    .. of the politicAL problems of the country.

    thanks to my HOBB, I HAVE BECOME a woman with more force,
    I learnED to express my ideas
    in diFferenT places. For example in one occasion,
    … and CONGRATULATED ME.
    IT is ANother organ of my body
    I love playING the guitar.


    Congratulations on your hobby, I'd love to hear you play some day.

    JC

    ResponderEliminar